CSK Vs PBKS Dream11 Prediction, My11Circle Team & Who Will Win Today

CSK Vs PBKS Dream11 Prediction, CSK Vs PBKS My11Circle Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Chennai Vs Punjab Playing XI, Pitch Report, and Chennai Vs Punjab Match 11th Who Will Win Today.

CSK Vs PBKS Match Preview

Chennai Super Kings vs Punjab Kings 11th match will start on 3rd April 2022 at 7:30 PM. This match will be played at Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai. The last time the match between Lucknow and Chennai was held at this stadium in Mumbai was on March 31, in which CSK performed well and gave a target of 210 runs to LSG. But Lucknow scored 211 runs in 19.3 overs and defeated Chennai by 6 wickets.

CSK Vs PBKS Match Details

SeriesIndian Premier League 2022
TeamCSK Vs PBKS
Match11th Match
Date3 April 2022, Sunday
Time07:30 PM
VenueBrabourne Stadium, Mumbai
CityMumbai
Live StreamingDisney+Hotstar
Official Siteiplt20.com

CSK Vs PBKS Match 11th Pitch Report

The pitch is expected to be good for batting. Although the fast bowlers should get some swing in the beginning, the bounce from the surface will play in the hands of the batsmen.

CSK Vs PBKS Probable Playing 11

Chennai Super Kings: Ruturaj Gaikwad, Robin Uthappa, Moeen Ali, Ambati Rayudu, Ravindra Jadeja(c), MS Dhoni(w), Shivam Dube, Dwayne Bravo, Chris Jordan, Dwaine Pretorius, Mukesh Choudhary.

Punjab Kings: Mayank Agarwal(c), Shikhar Dhawan, Bhanuka Rajapaksa(w), Liam Livingstone, Shahrukh Khan, Jitesh Sharma, Odean Smith, Arshdeep Singh, Kagiso Rabada, Rahul Chahar, Vaibhav Arora.

CSK Vs PBKS Who Will Win Today Tata IPL 2022

Who Will Win Today: If we look at some of the earlier figures of CSK and PBKS, then CSK has Played Two Matches so far and had to face defeat in both matches. At the same time, Punjab has also played two matches, out of which one win and one match has been lost.

Thus if we look at the performance of both in the 15th season of this TATA IPL 2022, we can say that PBKS has a 65% chance of winning and CSK has a % chance of winning.

IPL 2022 Schedule, Time Table, Venue, Team List, Points Table

CSK Vs PBKS Dream11 Team Prediction

Chennai Vs Punjab Dream11 Prediction: If you Make a Team on Dream11 and you are looking for a winning team, then here we have given you two Dream11 winning teams, which will increase your chances of winning.

Dream11 Team No 1

Wicket KeeperMS Dhoni, B.Rajapaksha
BatsmanR. Uthappa, A. Rayudu, Mayank Agarwal, Shivam Dube
All RounderRavindra Jadeja, Liam Livingstone
BowlerDJ Bravo, K. Rabada, Rahul Chahar
C & VCDJ Bravo (C), R. Uthappa (VC)

Dream11 Team No 2

Wicket KeeperMS Dhoni, B. Rajapaksha
BatsmanS. Dhawan, R. Uthappa, A. Rayudu, Mayank Agarwal
All RounderRavindra Jadeja, O Smith
BowlerDJ Bravo, K. Rabada, Rahul Chahar
C & VCShikhar Dhawan (C), Ravindra Jadeja (VC)

CSK Vs PBKS My11Circle Team Prediction

Wicket KeeperB. Rajapaksha
BatsmanS. Dhawan, R. Uthappa, A. Rayudu, Mayank Agarwal
All RounderRavindra Jadeja, O Smith, L. Livingstone
BowlerDJ Bravo, K. Rabada, Rahul Chahar
C & VCB. Rajapaksha (C), DJ Bravo (VC)

Conclusion

In this post today we have told about CSK Vs PBKS Dream11 Prediction, CSK Vs PBKS My11Circle Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Chennai Vs Punjab Playing XI, Pitch Report, and Chennai Vs Punjab Match 11th Who Will Win Today, hope you liked this post, if you have any questions or suggestions, then comment below.

CSK Vs PBKS Match FAQ

Q 1. Is there any trick to win in Dream11?

Ans. While making a Team in Dream11, you should focus on all-rounders and you should also make Captain all-rounders as it can get points in both batting and bowling.

Q 2. CSK Vs PBKS Who Will Win Today’s Match?

Ans. we look at the performance of both in the 15th season of this TATA IPL 2022, and we can say that PBKS has a 60% chance of winning and CSK has a 40% chance of winning.

Leave a Comment